Choose the best answer to each question.
- Hana: Why should we eat nutritious food, Mom?
Mother: Because our body needs it. it can make us ....
- Ria: Look at these keyholders! ..., the yellow or the red one?
Lisa: Well, I like the red one.
- What do you like
- Which do you like
- What color is it
- Do you like the color
- Shopkeeper: ...?
Customer: Yes, I would like to buy a loaf of bread and a jar of jam.
- Hi, nice to meet you here.
- Thank you for shopping.
- How can I help you?
- Which one do you want?
- Maya : Nice to meet you, Viko.
Viko : ..., Maya.
- Yes, my name is Viko
- I want to meet you
- You’re nice too
- Nice to meet you too
- We hold things with our ....
- Jaka: Look. The woman is helping the man cross the road.
Tami: Yes, he can’t see. He is ....
- We smell things with our ....
- Jana : ... is the black jacket?
Rio : It belongs to my father.
- What color
- Uvi: How do you spell “desk”?
- di – i – es – kei
- di – i – si: – kei
- di – ei – es – kei
- di – ai – es – kei
- We can taste food because we have ....
- a nose
- a tongue
- Susan: Where ... you from, Randi?
Randi: I am from Mataram, Lombok.
- We hear things with our ....
- Widya: Where were you born, Linda?
Linda: I ... born in Surabaya.
- Raka: How do you do?
- Yes, I am fine
- What about you?
- How do you do?
- Yes, thank you.
Uncle Tomi is my father’s younger brother. He is about 40 years old. He has black straight hair. He is tall. He has black eyes and a sharp nose.
Uncle Tomi is a famous doctor in our town. He works at the local hospital. He helps sick people. He is very kind.
He is very fond of fish. He has a big aquarium with a lot of beautiful fish. He takes good care of them and feeds them every day. He always makes sure the aquarium is clean and healthy for the fish.
- What is the text about?
- The writer's pet.
- The writer's uncle.
- The writer's hobby.
- The local hospital.
- Who is Uncle Tomi?
- Bila's father.
- Salsa's uncle.
- My mother's brother.
- Aunt Andini's neighbor
- Which paragraph talks about Uncle Tomi’s job?
- 1 and 2
- How many children does Uncle Tomi have?
- Which sentence is TRUE according to the above text?
- Salsa’s uncle is a doctor.
- Uncle Tomi likes vegetables.
- Uncle Tomi seldom eats vegetables.
- My uncle lives near a big hospital.
- “He is a famous doctor in the city.” (paragraph 2)
The synonym of the underlined word is ....
- the best
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the above text?
- Uncle Tomi's education
- Uncle Tomi's hobby
- Uncle Tomi's appearance
- Uncle Tomi's profession
- The best order to make a good sentence is ....
- 4 - 2 - 8 - 10 - 3 - 1 - 6 - 9 - 5 - 7
- 4 - 10 - 2 - 8 - 3 - 1 - 6 - 9 - 5 - 7
- 4 - 2 - 8 - 9 - 5 - 7 - 10 - 3 - 1 - 6
- 1 - 6 - 3 - 4 - 10 - 2 - 8 - 9 - 5 - 7
- Eka: Mom, I want vegetables for lunch.
Mom: All right, dear. Let's go to the ....
My name is Rosalia. I am happy because my semester holiday is going to start tomorrow.
I feel especially happy because my parents are going to take me and my brother to the beach this weekend. They know that both of us love to play on the sand.
I'm sure that we will have fun at the beach. Andika, my brother, will probably fly a kite or play with my father. Both of them like playing football on the sand. My mother and I will not play with them because neither of us like playing kites or football. My mother and I will do the thing we like most when we are at the beach, - building sand castles!
That’s it. We are going to have much fun this weekend. And I can’t wait until the weekend comes! What about you? What are you going to do on your holiday?
- The above text is mainly about ....
- The writer's hobby
- The writer's family
- The writer's last holiday
- Rosalia's plan for the holiday
- Why does she feel happy?
- Because her parents love to play on the sand.
- She doesn't like playing football.
- Because her parents will take her to the beach.
- Because her parents will play football with her.
- What can we conclude about Rosalia and her brother?
- Both of them study at the same school.
- They like different activities at the beach.
- They share the same hobbies with their parents.
- Both of them are about the same age.
- Paragraph 3 (three) talks about ....
- their activities at the beach
- the beautiful sandy beach
- Andika's activities with his father
- how they will go to the beach
- According to the text, which of the following is TRUE?
- They go to the beach every weekend.
- Rosalia's holiday will start next week.
- They will go to the beach in the afternoon.
- Rosalia and her mother don't like football.
- "They know that both of us love to play on the sand." (paragraph 2)
The underlined words refer to ....
- Rosalia and her brother
- Rosalia and her mother
- Both Rosalia's parents
- Rosalia's brother
- to cook
- is trying
- to try
Mr. Zain: Oh, it is a warning for ....
- a steep road
- bad road condition
- drunk drivers
- a slippery road
- Fani: What is your favorite fruit?
Laila: Mangoes. but I don't like unripe ones.
Laila: Because they feel ....